Our partner is a Scandinavian style of Real Estate firm based in Marbella, working with both buyers, vendors & developers. The company consists of three different parts, real estate, investment & interior consultancy which they will all do in-house. Their vision is to work as a conceptual real estate firm & keep a high standard of sales & purchases for their clients by working with professional photos, drone videos & designed materials/prospects.
Now they are seeking an Architectural Technician Intern to join their team on an exciting 10-house development project. In this role, you will work closely with the Project Manager to assist in project management and supervision.
- Trend research: Research current trends in interior design, materials and furnishings to stay on top of what's new.
- Product research and samples: Search for samples of materials, furniture and accessories for design projects, as well as compare prices and options.
- Technical drawing: Assist in the creation of plans and technical drawings using computer-aided design (CAD) software or design programs.
- Visual Presentations: Assist in preparing visual presentations of design concepts using presentation software and graphics.
- Client meetings: Attending client meetings and taking notes on client needs and preferences.
- Sample and catalogue organisation: Maintain an organised archive of material samples, supplier catalogues and visual references.
- Colour and material selection: Assist in the selection of colour palettes, materials and finishes for design projects.
- Custom furniture design: Assist in the design of custom furniture and the selection of existing furniture pieces.
- Having the necessary documents to work in Spain (DNI or valid NIE/VISA)
- Studying in Architectural Technology, Interior Design or similar.
- Basic knowledge of regulations and technical specifications related to construction.
- Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks.
- Proficient in 2D and 3D drawing.
- Knowledge of BIM modelling will be a great plus.
- Office in Marbella
- Unique opportunity to work on an exciting housing project and gain experience in construction project management.
- Dynamic and collaborative work environment, where you can learn and grow in your career.
- Competitive assignment of 500€ per month for 6 months duration internship.
- Assignment from 0 up to 200€ per month for 3 or less months duration internship.
- Possibility of future employment after the completion of the project.
- Possibility to do a part-time schedule with proportional remuneration