Our collaborator is an Italian startup founded in 2023 and operating between Spain and Italy.
Their mission is to support companies' talents across the whole fertility journey.
They are looking for a sales and marketing intern to help them deliver their Spanish marketing & communication strategy for 3- 6 months (the longer the better!)
If you are looking for:
- A healthy working environment to develop your skills;
- A safe space to learn as much as possible in different areas of the business;
- A dynamic reality that growths with you
- Compensation for your time and effort
Then this is the perfect internship opportunity for you!
- Better communicate on social media (in Spanish)
- Help secure strategic partnerships (influencers, experts and key people in the industry)
- Improve the efficiency of processes (like programming posts and content with Business Manager)
- Create and schedule content for their newsletter
- Support companies' talents across the whole fertility journey (vital to their core mission)
- Support the sales team in securing deals within the Spanish market by leveraging Spanish fluency.
- Work closely to enhance communication, understand cultural nuances, and aid in closing successful deals following our recent product launch in Spain.
- Spanish: Native speaker
- English: Working proficiency
- Copywriting: You are passionate to communicate to other people, and you know the right way to do it
- Curious: It does not matter if there are things you feel you cannot do, you simply did not learn them yet, our collaborator will help you grow.
- Ambitious: It's not just an internship, our collaborator really believe you can make an impact on their future.
- Flexible: Working in a startup means being ready to adapt to new challenges that come your way.
Nice to have:
- Social Media Experience (you built a community or launched a project with online visibility)
- Design Skills (you like to use simple software like Canva to create cool graphics)
- Work by the beach: most of the team is based in Barcelona, so if you like, you can work together by the beach.
- Virtual office: our collaborator knows that remote work can be tough sometimes, but you can choose the best working envoronment that suits your needs.
- Team building activities: one week per month, the whole team gathers somewhere to work together. But also to have some fun.
- Tools: expensive software and other tools that could be of use can be obtained at a discounted priceif you need it.
- Flexibility: the team work for objectives, that's all that matters. There is no fixed clock in/clock out or strict days off policies.
- Global: our collaborator works in English, but can also speak Spanish, Italian, French and Chinese. Add a language to the team for a bonus point!
Location: Barcelona/ Remote
Remuuneration: 200-250 EUR
Hours: 30 hours/ week