Our collaborator is a company that manufactures and sells a medical device: the Y-Strap.
This product is used by chiropractors, osteopaths, massage therapists and other therapists to stretch the back and relax the muscles. The product is sold worldwide in more than 80 countries, with the USA as the main market.
As a key partner for its success, the Operations Manager will be the co-pilot of the founder to carry out all tasks related to marketing, sales, distribution, operations, administration and management to stimulate Y-Strap's sales growth, reduce costs, optimise processes and ensure that our users are brand aware, passionate and loyal.
- Selecting, guiding, hiring and reviewing freelance design work
- Create Ebay listings
- Supervise the work of a sales manager
- Analysing the costs of packaging alternatives
- Manage e-commerce or distribution orders
- Execute specific MKT actions with customers
- Monitor intellectual property infringements
- Prepare an accounting sales report for the quarter
- Prepare an internal logistics order for a shipment to Amazon fulfilment in the US.
- Carry out a distribution MKT campaign with a product promotion.
Some of the tools to be used will be:
- Google Suite
- Google ads
- Amazon Seller Central
- Instagram, Facebook
- Parcel platforms (DHL, Packlink, Correos)
- Immediate availability
- Minimum stay of 6 months and be interested in a long-term professional relationship.
- English language skills with sufficient level to tackle tasks on websites in English.
- Full time: 30-40 hours per week
- Remuneration: 400 euros
- Remote, flexible working.
- Weekly and daily follow-up meetings will be held.