Online brand launched in 2006 creating interactive application tools for companies working in the field of human resources. They are now looking interns for traditional and social media marketing to seek growth in the German-speaking middle-European markets.
This is a paid internship that provides you with valuable work experience in the rapidly growing market of online classified business. The atmosphere at the company is very international and friendly, and we are very task-oriented and results driven. This is not just another internship, but a possibility to gain profound knowledge about online business and see the direct impact of your work. Preference will be given to candidates within a University Internship Program (Erasmus).
- Provide customer support to companies and jobseekers, explaining features and functionalities
- Explain our approach and innovative tools to potential clients and convince them to try our services
- Creation of sales and marketing material
- Brainstorm ideas and help to develop marketing actions
- Social Media Marketing (update and marketing actions for profiles on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn).
- Help with content production for our blogs
- Responsible for branding calendar: arrange logos, banners and text ads
- Regular student at a University or Fachhochschule
- Excellent writing skills in English/German
- Entrepreneurial and team spirit
- Comfortable making phone calls to clients explaining and promoting our site and services
- Ability to plan, organize and do multi-task work under pressure
- Hands-on attitude
Duration: 6 months
Starting date: July / August 2012
Remuneration: 500 € / month
Applying: You can apply for this internship by sending us your application and CV on firstname.lastname@example.org