Our collaborator is a start-up in the travel field. Their main office is located in the center of Barcelona, but they travel a lot in order to put their projects in place and execute them. They are currently looking for a flexible, respondent and independent intern to assist the project manager in an amazing opportunity.
In particular, they are starting their first project in Bali in October. The intern will thus have the possibility to fly there with the manager as well as assist her in all the necessary preparation and execution of the trip. Later, he will return to Europe and work from their office based in Barcelona. This is a very hands-on role, with a lot of responsibility.
· Day-to-day facility administration
· Travel reservations
· Planning of logistics & operations
· Programming & content
· Sourcing of accommodation and locations for trips/retreats
· Programming of workshops/activities
· Logistics & operations
· Assisting the manager n the execution of the 10 day Bali project
· Flexibility is a must
· Ability to cover travel expenses
Barcelona and Bali