Our collaborator has acted as an intermediary between clients wishing to sail and shipowners needing the completion of booking schedules. Offering a catalogue of more than 18,000 boats, and confirming an active presence in numerous destinations (France, Croatia, Greece, the Antilles, etc.), Our partner presents itself to the market with the broadest list in Europe. During the past 2021, the company has in fact been the protagonist of more than 10,000 charters (between boats sailing/engine boats, catamarans, yachts, etc...), being recognised as one of the leading nautical rental platforms.
Through a gradual insertion within the team and sales team operating from the Barcelona office, the candidate's main mission will involve telephone sales and the processing of requests made by customers wishing to browse its web portal.
- Understanding requests and identifying customers' needs.
- Searching for boats corresponding to requests.
- Sending quotations.
- Contractualisation and selling.
- Customer support during the phases of the chartering process.
- Sales and commercial argumentation aimed at making the reservation.
- Essential qualities: professionalism, team spirit, excellent written and oral communication skills, curiosity, and above all the desire to progress!
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business School,Bachelor's or Master's degree in business school, languages, negotiation, tourism or other.
- Compulsory mastery of German and English.
- French, Spanish or Italian is extra.
- 6 month internship to be started at the beginning of September with the possibility of employment at the end of the period.
- Position at office in Gracia district, Barcelona, Spain.
- Remuneration between €600 - 1.000€ /monthly.
- 40 hours/week.
- Possibility of employment contract.