Placement: Teacher assistant internship in a British School in Seville
Company is based in Seville. The company is an primary British School which offers an international education mostly in English, but an strong emphasis on the Spanish culture and langauge. The school wants children to become lifelong learners and to contribute actively to a school community in which values of honesty, fairness and tolerance are fundamental. The school emphasise the importance of a healthy and balanced lifestyle.
The company is looking for an teacher assistant. The intern would be working in the classrooms and help the teacher where possible.
You will be working in an English and Spanish environment at the same time in the 3th most beautiful city of the world (according to the newspapers from England).
- Reviewing tests
- Student progress tracking
- Giving lessons (routine lessons while the teacher is present in the classroom)
- Preparing lessons and extracurricular activities.
- Support pupils and explain them if they have questions about material
- Nearly native English speakers
- Spanish is a plus
- Affinity with children
- Good interpreter
Salary and other benefits:
- Join school meals
- Salary is determined by the school
30 - 40 hours per week
If you are interested in this placement please contact us by e-mail on: email@example.com