Placement: Human Resource department Internship
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Our collaborator is a well known company specialized in the human resources field, to improve interaction with their projects. They are looking for an intern to work in their offices in Barcelona. Their ideal candidates are students who speak English and Spanish (other languages can be a plus), are very communicative, organised, dynamic, keen to learn and able to work as part of a multifunctional team. If you are an accountable and hands-on person and you want to learn from professionals, then this is your chance.
- Team work, be involved in all the projects in a fast growing department;
- Searching for employees (professional or internships) for all the departments of the organization;
- Estimate the needs of training for the staff;
- Manage studies and present a report regarding the work atmosphere;
- Plan and coordinate the evaluation system of the personal;
- Learn about payrolls, contracts and labor theme;
- Organize the archive of documents related to the personal.
- Interested to learn and able to work in a multifunctional team.
- - English and Spanish (other languages can be a plus)
- Practice your knowledge;
- Work in a team that is open to implement new ideas;
- Work in a young and dynamic team.
- Breakfasts and accomodation included
- 100€ salary every month
If you are interested in this placement please contact us by e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org!