Specialized in project based services, this multinational company will be valuable on your CV. They are looking for an intern to work in their Human Resources department in Madrid, the capital and biggest city of Spain. You will get acquainted with all the processes in a Human Resources department, as you will be supporting the HR manager with all the daily activities. In addition, you will have the opportunity to research a topic of your interest related to the improvement of the work processes.
• Weekly contact with staff providers / agencies
• Organizing meetings
• Updating Internal Movements
• Keeping track of internal recruiting
• Coordinating full procedure of contract promotions
• Creating the quaterly HR-Newsletter
• Managing HR-community / Wikipage
• Managing contract modifications
• Coordinating the intern program
Job Requirements :
• Self organizing and autonomous
• Team player
• Efficiency oriented and committed
• Willing to work within a multicultural environment
• Good or High level of English
• Another European language will be considered as a plus
Preferred educational area: Human Resources, Business Administration.
Benefits: Free meal tickets.
Minimum duration: 3 months.
General Information: The intern will have a mentor throughout the placement supporting the learning and managing the workload.
If you are interested in this position write us an email to: email@example.com