Our collaborators have launched a tool based on artificial intelligence and big data that analyses genomic data from groups of patients in order to determine their risk of developing a disease and identify their response to medicines. It has the capacity to analyze more than 32,000 genomic data per patient with readings of up to one million times, providing a prediction with a reliability of 95%. With this tool, they support physicians' decisions based on the invaluable information contained in patients' DNA, improving medical and pharmaceutical care outcomes.
- Support and learn about genomics, DNA, pharmacogenomics
- Contribute with your knowledge to the production of scientific articles
- Analysis of genomic data
- Construction of scientifically relevant databases
- Studies related to Pharmacy, Biology, or Microbiology
- English and Spanish fluent
- Passionate about reading, writing, and the processes involved in scientific research related to diseases and/or medicines.