Our collaborator is a brokering/trading company with presence in South and Central America and in Valencia, Spain. They trade various commodities within agriculture, marine fuel and metal. They established in 2016 and they are still in the early phase. They are looking for potential buyers and sellers of commodities in Europe and Africa to connect them with their stakeholders in Latin America. The company is currently looking for an intern to support with the daily duties.
- On a daily basis, support the sales team with relevant information
- Participate in team meetings and be interested and willing to learn
- On a monthly basis, prepare an expense report
- Make a different kind of research and analysis when needed
- Willing to speak with stakeholders, suppliers or similar to coordinate and request different products
- Various tasks when needed.
- Good level of English
- Spanish fluent
- Minimum stay 5 months
- Dynamic mindset
- Flexibility to be able to work with many different tasks at the same time
- 250€ gross per month