Our collaborator is a fast growing technological start up that offers rental software solutions to organizations all around the globe. They support small-medium and large scale companies to organize their events, book products and tools needed.
- Generate leads in the Spanish speaking markets.
- Provide and develop creative ideas and apply them in cooperation with the marketing team.
- Social media content creation
- Digital marketing tasks: support our team with marketing and facebook ads
- Assist in creating offline marketing activities by working with potential partners like trade magazines, design partners and trade fairs.
- Participate in meetings with the team to discuss new functionalities and the progress of ongoing campaigns.
- Support account management for existing and potential customers in Spanish.
- Native Spanish speaker and proficient in English.
- Bachelor in Marketing, communication or business.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator or Indesign is a big plus.
- Good knowledge of social media and other digital platforms.
- A team player willing to share his/her knowledge.
- Full time internship 32-40h.
- A challenging job in a startup environment.
- Being part of a young, ambitious an international team.
- Modern, bright and open office in the center of Utrecht.
- Ping-Pong and Wii included.
- Lunches provided.
- Financial compensation (500 €)