Our collaborator is a leading technology company in the integral management of after-sales services in southern Europe with 14 years of experience in the IT field. They offer after-sales services, technology consulting, technology logistics and they are leaders in sustainable technology.
They would like to incorporate an intern in the international expansion department, as they are in full growth
- The main task is the expansion of the company network: expansion of the network of IT companies in the national and international territory, through telemarketing and direct marketing actions.
- Contact with suppliers and customers.
- Fostering a fluid relationship with potential customers by telephone, e-mail or networking.
- Make presentations to clients.
- Attention to the client both in the resolution of possible doubts, conflicts and any other type of contact by means of a fast and quality service.
- Assistance in the execution of sales objectives (leads).
- Assistance in the creation of a commercial strategy and its execution.
- Preparing the necessary documents for the expansion of the service network (commercial presentations, confidentiality agreements, service provision contracts, commercial proposals, and collaboration agreements).
- Fluent in English
- Spanish, Chinese and/or French is a plus
- Minimum of 6 hours per day, from Monday to Friday
- Minimum duration of 3 months
- Start date: ASAP
Benefits: Salary of 200€/month gross