Our collaborator mission is to promote and develop solar energy as a source of clean, renewable energy for all. They are the world´s leading comprehensive solutions provider for Solar Energy internationally, with a growing presence throughout Asia, Europe and North-America. They have a division devoted to the design, manufacture and supply of trackers with two factories located in Navarra and China.
As HR Culture and Development Intern, you will work under the supervision of the HR Manager to help further enhance the integration and development of our company staff. The main objective of this experience is to allow the intern to develop an understanding of how to help colleagues thrive at work.
• Setting up and organizing team meetings, activities, and external events
• Promote cultural exchange and understanding between colleagues across different countries, especially Spain and China.
• Promote company values
• Support the recruitment process by posting vacancies, processing & filtering applicants, and organizing interviews.
• Support promoting and communicating learning opportunities
• Back office tasks
• Completed/working towards Language, Marketing, Translation, or other humanity related degrees
• A people-person, cross-cultural sensitivity and enthusiastic to keep a multicultural team as a solid unit
• Exceptional attention to detail and strong verbal and written communication skills
• Passionate about technology and able to work with various tools/software
• No previous experience is required
• Chinese as a native standard. Able to work in English and/or Spanish
• TRAINING AGREEMENT (provided in application) signed by your educational institution
- 35h a week from Monday to Friday 8:30 to 15:30