Our collaborator helps hundreds of businesses optimize their sales adopting real-time pricing policies. To achieve so, their systems compare millions of products on a daily basis so that their customers are able to find their rivals.
They work in more than 50 countries for big and small customers without discrimination and they are aiming to democratize the analysis of prices and competitors. They want that both retailers and brands get an accurate vision of their markets in real-time at an unbeatable price.
Do you want to join them and help our customers become more competitive?
They are looking for a Content Writer to join their team and enrich their websites with new blog posts, guides and marketing copy.
Content Writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication. If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.
Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/service
- Prepare well-structured drafts
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
- Advanced English and Spanish
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Ability to meet deadlines
- BSc in Marketing, Journalism or related field
- High command in Spanish and English language
- Minimum duration of 4 months
- Salary of 225€/month
- Working schedule: Monday to Thursday from 9 am to 6 pm and Friday from 9 to 3 pm
- Some flexibility in hours is provided
- Great learning opportunity in a fast-growing technological company
- Free ecological fruit and coffee