Our collaborator is a touristic apartments and rentals organization and the first coworking office created in Seville, Spain.
Being a touristic organization in one of the main destinations in Spain, they receive and host customers from all over the world. They are preparing a business development plan so they would like to have candidates to support them during their growth and help with customer relations.
Customer relations and administration in a touristic rentals organization
- Supporting the customer relations team (check-ins - check-outs) in office and in the apartments.
- Providing perfect customer service to customers ensuring an excellent experience.
- Preparing product descriptions
- Supporting the business development team
- Creating social media content
- Contacting with clients
- Implanting new OTAS and channel manager
- Finance and payments
- Gestion Problems
- Help with organization and administration part
- Sales tasks
- Digital communication
- Events management
Space manager in a coworking office
- Open OR close the office
- Reception tasks: learn sales methodologies of their services, guide new customers
- Office tasks: check that everything is in order (Internet, material, etc.)
- Reply to emails from interested parties, prepare simple budgets if necessary
- Administrative tasks: order of documents, digitization of some invoices, printing of documents for new clients.
- Marketing and content tasks: editorial calendar management of the company's social networks, social networks tasks, develop blog content
- Assist in the internal communication of the coworking office
- Reconcile with all customers, get to know them, understand them, listen to their suggestions
- Being outgoing and easygoing
- Enjoying talking to people
- Customer relations oriented
- English intermediate
- Basic Spanish
- Minimum 3 months
- 250€-350€ depending on the candidate
- Health and accidents insurance
- Training plan