Our collaborator is a group of companies that was founded in 1974. Since then they have been growing in sales volume and number of references, being present today in all industrial sectors of national and international scope, exporting their products to 24 countries in all continents. They have facilities of more than 12,000 square meters, located in Seville, where it employs more than 80 people.
They manufacture more than 12 million components per year in carbon steel, stainless steel, brass, aluminum, bronze and other materials on-demand from their customers. This group of companies has positioned itself as a leader in the most important sectors, such as the aeronautical, defense, railway, naval, chemical and agro-food industries.
- Supervised by the head of the department and collaborating with the technicians, you will carry out the following functions
- Management with suppliers (Request for a quote, supplier comparison, supplier search, order management,...)
- Documentary management (creation of technical documents, datasheets, administrative tasks,...)
- Project management (Planning, Procurement, Monitoring of the production process,...)
- Customer services.
- Development and research of new products, equipment, and ideas.
- Collaboration with marketing department and technical department.
- Design, industrial, materials, mechanical or aeronautic engineering studies
- Intermediate English and Spanish
- Other languages are a plus
- Minimum 6 months
- Organized and responsible
- Extrovert and communicative
- Commercial vision
- Experience is a plus
- Schedule: M - F from 8 AM to 2 PM
- 500€ gross/month
- Possibility of being hired after the internship