Our collaborator is a flash sales company specialized in hotels. It is focused in luxury tourism all over Europe. It's a great opportunity for a student whose English is at a native standard level and is passionate about writing and the tourism sector. Barcelona is one of the most famous cities of Spain, the second largest city with 2 million inhabitants, capital of Catalonia, and in overall, an amazing place to do your internship.
1. Client guidance + sales
- Set the standards for a good customer experience on the English version of our website
- Helping the customer to book online
2. Partnership Management
- Negotiating prices, stocks
- Requesting extra information whenever needed
3. Aftersales Management
- Cancellations, no shows, booking amendments, relocations
- Booking confirmations
6 months minimum
English at a native standard level, a good level of French is an advantage.
Good written and oral communication skills, punctuality, organisation, passion for tourism.
If you are interested, send us a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org