Our collaborator is a great company which assists customers organizing high quality events in Barcelona since 2016.
They are a small but growing multicultural team, focusing on customer satisfaction. This is a great opportunity to work with some of the world’s most successful scale-up founders, and a beautiful desk in one of the best coworking offices in the city.
They are looking for an events management assistant.
- Autonomously run the weekly events in the hub we are based in
- Liaise with speakers and sponsors
- Create Eventbrite and MeetUp pages to sell tickets
- Communicate with the social media team to promote the events
- Manage email and social campaigns
- Represent the company and hostess were required at events
- Budgeting and event administration
- Post-event evaluation and reporting
- Support the wider event logistics and marketing teams for large-scale global events
- Event and/or project management skills
- Super organized with the ability to handle multiple tasks/deadlines!
- Event planning is not for you if you aren’t an organized person with exceptional time management skills
- Ability to solve problems and implement contingency plans quickly
- Incredible attention to detail
- Positive and welcoming presence at events
- Happy to work autonomously and able to make calculated decisions
- Advanced capability in google sheets/excel
- English to a native standard
Duration: 6 months or longer
Remuneration: 300€ a month