Our collaborator is an on-line wine shop with the aim to revolutionize the wine market providing experts recommendations to their customers. In Spain they are based in Barcelona, but they are operating in 14 countries all over the world being a market leader in the online wine selling market. This is a great opportunity to work in an international company based in Spain and begin a career in the finance field.
- Prepare payments to suppliers and affiliates
- Maintain a supplier database with quality data
- Periodic control over expenses segmented by cost center
- Validation of customer payments
- Bank reconciliation of marketplace settlements
- Fraud Monitoring
- Manage customer returns
- In addition, you will learn how a marketplace works from a financial and operational point of view
- You will also have a role in the monitoring and definition of good practices and internal control standards.
- Spanish advanced
- Minimum 4 months
- 400 € part time position
- 700 € full time position
- Social security coverage
- Training plan