Our collaborator is an amazing communication agency based in Seville, Spain. They are working with communication campaigns for customers from all around the world as well as with content creation for audiovisual materials and others. They are Netflix collaborators. They have a wide range of customers, being some of the top American multinationals. In this position, you will be working with the marketing director of the company and help with the content creation. They are looking for someone to stay at least 6 months and eventually extend another 6 months or become an employee of the company after the internship.
- Support the content and marketing department in all their tasks.
- Support in the planning, development, and optimization of content for web, blog, social networks, etc.
- Use of Wordpress, web analytics tools, keyword planning, social networks, etc.
- Translations and revision of texts in their native language
- Review movies, tv-series and others to detect potential bugs in image and sound.
- Validation that the image and audio quality are correct according to established parameters.
- Errors in editing, production, etc.
- Follow defined processes to report the progress of the review and the defects detected
- Finnish to a native standard
- Minimum stay of 6 months
- 20 hours per week. More hours if required by your university
- Some writing experience is a must (blogs, content, articles or others)
- Graduated no longer than 2 years ago.
- The position is remunerated with 375€ per month (20 hours)