Our collaborator is a hostel in Tarifa, one of the key destinations for surfers from all over the world.They offer housing in shared rooms to surfers and internationals as well as provide activities and courses all year round. If you love surf or its vibes, this is a great opportunity to learn while leaving in an amazing beach town as Tarifa.
As a Reception and Customer relationship management member of the hostel, you will have to get involved in many different tasks, whilst remaining positive and keeping a smile on your face when dealing with customers. We really believe that this will be a really good experience to get to know different hotel areas.
- Develop customer service policies and procedures
- Handle face-to-face enquiries from customers
- Checking guests in and out
- Basic concierge assistance
- Planning and organizing group arrivals
- Day to day processing and input of group reservations while following hotel reservations policy
- Maintaining a positive selling approach to maximise yield in both occupancy and rates
- Liaising with other departments to prepare for group arrivals
- Assisting the Front office with closing accounts
- Answering all of the calls promptly in a courteous and efficient manner
- Fluent in English
- Able to provide a training agreement
- Open to operate in different shifts Morning, Afternoon, Night, depending on the candidate.
- Intermediate Spanish.
-Housing and breakfast is offered to interns. All expenses are also covered, electricity, internet, water...
-Housing is shared with other employees/interns.