Our collaborator is a 4* Hotel located right on the beachfront of the beautiful Bou Cove, that brings together the perfect ingredients for a delightful stay. They are currently looking for passionate and motivated students, interested in an exciting career in the field of hospitality and to gain practical experience while developing their skills with leaders in the field. With the highly evolving dynamics of this field, an internship will give you the necessary experience to start your international career.
Are you dynamic and energetic? Don’t lose this opportunity! Apply now!
Working as a receptionist will make you the first person of the establishment that the customer will truly interact with. This role is very important to ensure the overall enjoyment of the customers’ stay.
- Support in the management of Check-in and Check-out of clients.
- Collaborate in the attention to the clients during their stay by informing the about different services and facilities, transportation or events when they are claimed.
- Support in the sale of products of the establishment through procedural up-selling initiatives.
- Collaborate in receiving, transmitting and directing the complaints of the clients to the corresponding services, in the absence of the CEAC and/or Head of Reception.
- To support in attending the phone of the reception, as well as the alarm clock service to those customers who request it.
- Transmit the correspondence or messages they receive.
- Collaborate in the fulfillment of procedures and standards of the company.
- To collaborate in the fulfillment of the objectives of the satisfaction of clients established by the company.
- Archiving documentation.
- Minimum duration of 3 months
- Spanish B2
- English B2
- Relevant studies (Hospitality, Tourism, Languages, etc.)
- Organized and with a professional attitude
- 300 euros per month (40 hrs workweek)
- Accommodation (shared room)