Our collaborator is based in Utrera, just 27 minutes in public transport to the city center of Seville. They help brands to create powerful content for social media and campaigns, developing business for the company, or increasing the entry in current markets. They work with brands across the travel, food, blockchain, and fashion fields.
The intern will be supporting the marketing team with:
- Management of advertising tools.
- Management of reviews.
- Budget management Monitoring and supervision of sales and return on investment.
- Acquisition of new clients already validated.
- Develop market research
- Assist with customer onboarding by helping configure initial account specs to address customer goals and objective
- Assist with customer account optimization
- Improve processes and tools for normal, repetitive support tasks using Automation.
- Assist with customer report creation and delivery
- Contribute to product documentation, customer knowledge base, and best practices guides
-TRAINING AGREEMENT (provided in application) signed by your educational institution
- Studying for a university degree
- Valuable any digital marketing knowledge
- English, German, Spanish as a native standard
- Schedule: Monday to Thursday from 9 am to 2 pm and from 3 pm to 6 pm and Friday from 9 am to 2 pm. (37 hours/week).
- Summer period (from 15 June to 15 September the timetable is from 8h to 15h from Monday to Friday) (35 hours/week).
- A training plan and career possibilities
- The agency could pay for accommodation in Utrera or public transport tickets
- Office: Utrera (Seville)