Our collaborator is a brokering/trading company with presence in South and Central America and in Valencia, Spain. They trade various commodities within agriculture, marine fuel and metal.
They established in 2016 and they are still in the early phase. They are looking for potential buyers and sellers of commodities in Europe and Africa to connect them with their stakeholders in Latin America.
The company is currently looking for an intern to support with the daily duties.
- On daily basis reach out to prospects and customers.
- Proactively develop new business opportunities.
- Identify new business opportunities.
- Update and structure your tasks and work through a CRM system.
- Be to the disposal for your customers.
- Customer satisfaction.
- Dynamic and ambitious.
- Flexible mindset in regards to work tasks and processes’.
- Willing to learn a new industry and mechanism behind it.
- Fluent in English and preferable Spanish.
- 500€ gross per month