This restaurant company has two restaurants in the center of Valencia. They are highly recognized for the quality of their service and the variety of their exquisite dishes. Its menu is inspired by Mediterranean cuisine and the cuisine of Southeast Asia and the chef's proposal is based on the modern and the contemporary.
What stands out most about this successful organization is that it offers events “classes of gastronomy". Where the chef of the house shares with the passionate about the world gastronomic experiences and cooking techniques, in addition, the company has achieved integrate an ecological concept into your business model that allows restaurants provide more than a service experience.
They are looking for students to join their team to be able to put their knowledge into practice and make the most of this experience in luxury restaurants.
If what you are looking for is to put into practice your gastronomic skills and also learn about cooking techniques this is your chance.
- Responsible for the departure of cold dishes and desserts
- Preparation of recipes according to the chef's instructions
- Preparation of mise and place for service before opening
- The student will participate in the hot plate games, with the purpose of expanding your knowledge in all areas of the kitchen.
- Training in food handling, allergens, kitchen management and any task in which the candidate wants to expand their knowledge.
We are looking for someone who wants to complement their academic training and puttest all the subjects learned in a successful, modern restaurant with a very good atmosphere and professionalism.
- Kitchen/Cook studies
- Intermediate English, basic Spanish
- Minimum duration of 3 months
- Accommodation (5 minutes from the restaurant)
- Meals included (3 meals a day)
- Salary of 350€/month