Our collaborator is a high growth technology startup based in the city of Seville. The company has created an application that resolves in a fast, comfortable and safe way the procedures involved in the rental process of tourist accommodations. Since its launch in March of 2018, the company has reached over 3,000 accommodations throughout Spain, helping managers to automate all the bureaucratic processes that must be performed during the check-in. They are now expanding in more countries. Their team consists of young but experienced individuals always happy to help. Their departments are led by professional, creative, and passionate individuals, who work continually to improve their service and their technology and to adapt it to everyday needs.
This person will be working very closely with their International Expansion team to execute tasks in the areas where should be focusing efforts to bring their vision into reality.
Reporting to the International Expansion Manager, the Legal Operations Associate would be the link between Operations and Legal Team. Responsible for studying the European legislation for short-term rentals in an Operations point of view, as well as operational support to the project.
- Study the European legislation for short-term rentals, understanding and summarizing it.
- Elaborate and summarize the information to the Operations team.
- Identify the necessary implementations for their product.
- Provide counsel and advise on legal requirements associated with many areas of the International Expansion.
- Help with the International Expansion strategy analyzing the complexity of legal requirements.
- Law degree.
- Acute attention to detail and follow-through, plus a high level of organization
- Ability to strike a solid balance between legal tasks and project management tasks
- Ability to handle multiple projects and priorities simultaneously with a high degree of professionalism.
- Adaptability to changes and working on a high execution environment.
- Team player with strong written/oral communication as well as troubleshooting skills.
- Fluency in Spanish and English. B2 minimum needed.
- Minimum 6 months
- 600 euros per month
- 40 hours per week
- A flexible work environment, where you could work at our offices as well as from home when needed.
- A dynamic, young team coming from many different backgrounds, working all together towards a shared mission.
- A position with plenty of room for growth; we push our team to own and learn from mistakes, being bold and applying original thinking every day.
- A competitive remuneration based on your profile and performance.