Our collaborator is a quality accredited translation agency based in Girona, Spain. They are specializing in the translation of technical, scientific and business documentation. Their clients include multinational companies operating in sectors such as Engineering, Biotechnology, Pharmaceuticals, Marketing, Chemicals, and Manufacturing.
Their team consists of a young team of project managers and commercial managers so it is easy to make friends and integrate within the community!
They are looking for a responsible, organized, dynamic individual who can work as part of a group as well as on its own.
- Post-edition of machine translation (PEMT) output
- Training of MT engines
- Revision and editing of translated documents
- To use CAT tools such as Trados Studio and other associated technologies
- Terminology Management
- Final Quality check of human-translated texts
- Modern languages, English literature, English or Translation studies
- Advanced English
- Spanish is a plus
- IT proficient
- Well organised and can work as a part of a team
- German and/or French is a plus
What you will gain from the placement?
-Working with an international team
-Enjoy the cultural experience of living and working in Spain
-Salary of 430€ (minus 2% Spanish tax, a legal requirement by Spanish Law)
-Working hours: 37.5
-Full training will be provided and they will assist with advice on finding suitable accommodation, etc.