Our collaborator a rapidly growing energy drink brand that reaches over 45 countries all over the globe and sponsors the world’s top athletes. The company is looking for interns to join their international and hard-working team in their offices in Marbella, Spain.
The internship would be divided in: 50% Innovation/New Product development and 50% Marketing.
1. Excellent organisational & communication skills
2. Data and research driven
3. Flexible with interest in advancing within product development, formulations and product briefing
1. Operational follow-up on brands communication and activations
2. Post Marketing Activities Analysis
3. Active monitoring of market and competition activity online and offline
- Senior students in their last year of studies or Master Students: Bachelors in Marketing or Market Research
- Minimum 6 months
- Advanced English is a must and advanced Spanish is a plus
- Ability to communicate effectively and interact with different departments and external stakeholders
- Ability to help on the full product development process
- TRAINING AGREEMENT (provided in application) signed by your educational institution.
Monday- Friday 9.30am - 6.30pm with 1 hour lunch break
Smart Casual, not formal
350€/month. Daily Lunch buffet is provided by company.