Our collaborator is a private international language and educational travel agency located in Sevilla. They are giving opportunity to high school students to improve their Spanish language competences, while experiencing the culture of Spain.The company is now looking for a communication/marketing/e-commerce intern to implement Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategies to improve traffic and performance of our website (English version).
Position: Marketing and SEO
– Create content in your native language and translate marketing materials.
– Update the website in your native language.
– Collaborate on SEO/SEA tasks (SEO offsite, review pages, participate in external blogs and forums, etc.)
– Participate in social media campaigns.
– Write different blog posts in your native language.
– Contact former students to get reviews and to promote our ambassador/blogger program.
– Prepare databases of potential clients.
- 350€ monthly.
- Full time internship: Monday to Friday 09 to 14:00 and 17:00 to 19:00 pm