Our client, an important company in the naval sector dedicated to turnkey projects of air conditioning and ventilation systems (HVAC Systems) in the sectors of BUILDING, INDUSTRY, NAVAL AND OFFSHORE, is looking for a Naval/ Mechanical Engineering student for an internship in Puerto Real, Cádiz. The company has presence in Spain and México.
Reporting to the person in charge of the Life Cycle Support Engineering Team, he/she will carry out tasks mainly in the following activities for the Integrated Logistics Support disciplines involved (configuration, provisioning, maintenance, technical documentation, training):
- Development, updating and review of analysis and logistical support products.
Reception and resolution of customer comments.
- vQuality control and evaluation of the documentation for logistical support developed by the suppliers. Monitoring and control.
- Ensuring consistency between similar activities for different programs as well as the client.
- University Degree / Master in Nav al Engineering
- Level C1 of English / Level B2 Spanish.
- Experience in managing customer requirements, managing meetings and work teams, reporting to clients and / or project managers, reviewing and managing technical documentation from suppliers.
- It is desirable that they have knowledge of integrated logistics support documentation in shipbuilding projects.
- Fluent handling of the Word and Excel tools, the Microsoft Office software package, or similar.
- We are looking for a decisive person, who pays attention to details, has initiative, is persevering and with the ability to work as a team.
- Valuable experience in shipbuilding projects.
- Valuable experience in preparing documentation with military standards.
- TRAINING AGREEMENT (provided in application) signed by your educational institution
- 30 hrs/week – 3 or 6 months
- 300 Eur per Month
- In Person Internship