Our school collaborator is located in Seville and they have opened exciting teaching positions for motivated and enthusiastic candidates with a native level of English. The schools are well-established and accredited institutions. They are seeking to expand their multinational and energetic team of teachers by welcoming an undergraduate or recent graduate student with previous teaching experience.
- Assisting classes of children aged 0-12 years old
- Aiding students with aspects such as pronunciation and grammar
- Enriching the students' knowledge in a foreign culture and values
- Facilitating activities such as group tasks, or an individual basis
- Designing new teaching materials for the students
- Proficiency level of English
- Studies related to education or teaching experience is an advantage
- Training Agreement from your educational institution
Expert advice regarding CV design and the interview process
Assistance with the necessary documentation for living in Spain
Immersion in the Spanish culture, providing the opportunity to develop your Spanish language skills
The company will compensate you with 600 euros per month, a salary which due to the low cost of living in Spain, would easily cover your costs of accommodation, living, travel, food, transportation, etc
An unforgettable experience!
Internship hours: 20 hours/week
Availability: From October 2020 to May 2021