The company is a tourism-sector company dedicated to offering comprehensive management of services for tourist housing.
They are looking for a dynamic, resolute person with initiative and great communication skills to support us during the season.
What roles are you going to play?
- Booking management up to check-in (requests, modifications, cancellations...)
- Management of requests on the different booking portals
- Reserves recoveries
- Customer service (by phone, e-mail, and Whatsapp)
- Support to the customer service department at destination (check-ins, check-outs, preparation of comprehensive services for each reservation)
What requirements do I have to meet?
- Education in Tourism, Sales, Marketing or related
- Very valuable experience in hotels and/or tourism sector
- Very valuable experience with Channel Manager (Avantio, Siteminder or other)
- Languages: Spanish and German Advanced level, English is a plus
What do we offer?
- To be part of a young, dynamic and international team
- To Gain experience with the possibility of future incorporation into the company
- Good working atmosphere
- Remuneration/grant of 300-500€ per month
Conditions of traineeships:
- Indispensable internship agreement with study centre or university.
- 6-8 hour shift within customer service hours 08:00 – 20:00 (several options)
- Duration: 6-7 months (from March)