Our partner is a young and modern hostel located in Barcelona city centre area. Their philosophy is to offer their guest a unique experience during their stay. Guests at the hostel share a cozy chill-out lounge with TV, projector and videogames. Bar with food and drinks, a fully equipped communal kitchen, an spacious terrace, outdoor jacuzzi, unlimited internet use, and computers.
-Welcoming guests and giving general information about the city.
-Helping reception and bar with their daily tasks(costumers service)
-Promoting and informing the guests about daily/weekly activities.
-Helping to develop hostel events.
-Promoting the company on Social Media platforms.
-Assisting with bar service
-Assisting reception colleagues
-Giving guests all information about Hostel regulations, explaining Hostel facilities to arriving guests
-Checking guests in and out
-Promoting and selling touristic products.
- Languages: The candidates must speak a good level of English. Spanish and French is not a requirement but a communicative level would be an advantage (as any other language).
- The most important thing is that the candidate is very communicative, dynamic, outgoing and always positive.
- Flexible to work and help in different departments.
- Free accommodation at the hostel in a Mixed-Gender room shared with working colleagues
- You will get 60€/month as pocket money + Accomodation
- Free buffet breakfast everyday (hot and cold food)
Are you interested in this position? Apply here