Our collaborator is the largest online booking platform for unique nature-based accommodations all over the globe with emphasis on a five-star experience. They are offering to their clients a luxury experience of a lifetime that allows them to collect moments, not things! Close your eyes and think. Where do you want to go? What do you want to see? Where would you like to explore? That’s what these destinations are all about.
Their team consists of globally minded individuals from over 10 different nationalities, who put a lot of thought and effort into cultivating a fun but also productive office culture, all of whom are interested in experiential travel and have lived abroad at least once in their lifetime. So, would you like to make your internship in a multicultural environment? Don’t lose this opportunity!
-This position require you to maintain solid customer relationships by handling questions and concerns with speed and professionalism.
-Duties include receiving and making telephone calls and writing emails to hosts and guests. You must also perform data entry and tracking by use of various software programs.
-This position also requires research and problem-solving skills to trouble shoot customer problems efficiently and effectively.
-Communicating with hosts to educate them in how the system works and developing professional relationships to help develop the site and company.
- Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analysis customer information
-Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details, inquiries, complaints and comments, as well as actions taken.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in working
- English at a native standard level
- Has and maintains a pleasant, patient and friendly attitude
- Strong decision making and analytical abilities
- Troubleshoot customer issues over the phone
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills