Our collaborator is a private educational institution working with children from 3 to 12 years old. Their children are learning English in an interactive funny way, with activities like cooking, singing, theater, yoga or dancing during afternoons.
Their idea is to teach children in a calm and friendly environment while having fun and playing with colleagues and teachers. By doing this the children build their vocabulary, grammar, and pronunciation in a natural way, in a comfortable and cheerful environment.
If you are a dynamic person and you love to spend time with children, this is your opportunity!
- Utilizing the lesson plan to teach English through different games and activities
- Outdoor games
- Supervision of groups of up to 10 children. This may include taking them to either the park, putting on sunscreen, etc.
- Some arts and craft activities
- Helping out at lunch and snack time
- Proficiency level of English
- Experience teaching or working with children in some capacity (summer camps, sports or music lessons, regular babysitting, etc.)
- Patience and a genuine love for working with children are a must
- Responsible: It’s extremely important that you arrive on time for class
- Fun, and enthusiastic with the ability to successfully adapt an activity to any given group. A positive attitude when working with students, co-workers, and managers.
- Studies related to education/psychology/social work are NOT a requirement but they are an advantage.
L- V (09.00-16.00)
Mid-June to the end of July. 6 weeks