Inspired by a commitment to excellence, our collaborator is a famous hotel chain currently looking for motivated individuals to join their animation team, helping them with different animation activities, social events and other touristic activities! The mission of their team is to create unforgettable memories for their guests with a constant creative approach.
You will closely collaborate with the entertainment team and support the event managers.
They need lively entertainers with loads of energy and a great team spirit for this position; you don't need to have experience to apply for this position but you definitely need to be an active and friendly person.
If you like interacting with people of all ages and being on stage then this is your big chance!
- Sport activities: you will be participating in sport activities like football, volleyball, or swimming competitions.
- Recreational activities: your outgoing personality will encourage our guests to participate in activities like dancing, crafts, games and a lot more! You will also perform in some shows with the animation team.
- Cultural activities: hotel entertainers do not only organise activities within the hotel facilities! Thus, one of your tasks will also be taking responsibility for cultural activities such as city tours.
- Supporting the entertainment department: teamwork is a must. As part of the entertainment department, you will be collaborating with your colleagues and helping them with their daily tasks.
- Fluent English
- Preferably with knowledge of other languages like Spanish, French or Russian
- The candidate should be a dynamic and decisive person
- Capacity to relate to different age groups, children and adults alike
- The candidate must be available for at least 3 months
- Able to do a split-schedule
- 100 euros + accommodation + food
- Accommodation in shared single-sex rooms with other members of the animation team
- The company will provide a uniform
Different locations on the beautiful Spanish coasts (Malaga, Salou , Benidorm, Girona)
Be determined during the interview with the company manager
40 hours weekly, with 1.5 days off per week