- Content translation and rendition: Copywriting in either French or German of our campaigns.
- Content marketing: Create, implement and monitor engaging content marketing strategies (e.g. newsletter, blogs).
- Social Media: Manage and grow social media community (Facebook, Twitter) through intelligent engagement.
- More responsibilities such as SEO, AdWords, Facebook Ads etc. will be assigned according to the level of experience.
- Passion about travelling: If you are an outgoing person who loves traveling, this internship is the right for you.
- Academic background: BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Analytical skills: You perform excellent quantitative and qualitative analyses with proven ability to formulate actionable recommendations.
- Communication skills: You possess highly effective oral and written communication skills; ideally, you have impeccable copywriting skills and posses the ability to write in a variety of styles.
- Creativity: You see complex problems as great opportunity to think out of the box and come up with creative solutions.
- Project management skills: You thrive under pressure, are well-organized, can multi-task and meet tight deadlines.
- Fluency in English or Spanish is mandatory.
- Another language, like German, Italian, Russian, French or Chinese would be needed.
Minimum 3 months
Availability from June 2015