Our colleague is a high quality Hostels chain, based in Spain and the United States. Awarded by Tripadvisor for many years as the best hostels in Spain, they are customer oriented with customer care being of upmost importance to them. Their staff are fun and close, making the customers stay as enjoyable as possible.
Reception / Customer relationship management
As a member of reception at the hostel, you will have to get involved in many different tasks, whilst remaining positive and keeping a smile on your face when dealing with customers. We really believe that this will be a really good experience to get to know different hotel working areas.
- Checking guests in and out
- Basic concierge assistance
- Planning and organising group arrivals
- Assisting in cash advances, exchange money, check guest folios
- Commercial information to customers
- Day to day processing and input of group reservations while following hotel reservations policy
- Maintaining a positive selling approach to maximise yield in both occupancy and rates
- Liaising with other departments to prepare for group arrivals
- Assisting the Front office with closing of accounts
- Answering all calls promptly in a courteous and efficient manner
- Ensuring all reservations are accurately actioned within the same day
- Assisting in the Front Office as required, especially with guests checking in and out
- Fluent in English
- Intermediate Spanish
- Able to provide a training agreement
- Open to act in different shifts Morning - Afternoon - Night, depending on the candidate.
The internship is paid 100 € a month + Accommodation with the other staff and breakfast. Internet is also provided as well as living expenses such as water, electricity, etc..