Our partner is a consulting company specialised in the internationalisation of companies. They assist their clients through the whole process of internationalisation.
They are seeking to hire an intern, willing to assist and develop their marketing and sales department, learning the mechanics and needs of trade, online and international marketing. Through intense team working candidates will have to show their best positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Support the design of its communication and marketing policies.
- Execute its communication and marketing strategy (mailings, campaigns, surveys, press releases ...).
- Community manager functions.
- Design of the marketing material (web modifications, corporate brochures ...).
- Commercial work (via telephone, mailings, face-to-face work in fairs and other events, ...), both supporting its planning and execution.
- Support the export of customer products.
- Support the execution of international strategies designed for its clients.
- Studies related to Marketing, communication, social networks, corporate documentation design, web design, SEO-SEM, ecommerce.
- Knowledge in foreign trade and experience in sales or exports.
- Motivated, alert, responsible, with the capacity to work autonomously and as part of a team, creative, eager to learn and enjoys working, good skills with new technologies.
- Good writing and communication skills.
- Fluent English compulsory.
- Advanced French would be a plus.
- Advanced Spanish would be a plus
- 20 hours/week (more than 20 hours per week due to events or special meetings could be also requested)
- Minimum stay of 3 months.
- 100€/month ( higher remuneration could be a possibility)
- Home office from time to time