Our collaborator is a young and dynamic eHealth startup located in Sevilla, Spain. The company is looking for a capable and self motivated young professional willing to add value to the company marketing strategies. The student will be responsible for implementing a range of digital marketing and social media activities. This is a really nice opportunity for a passionate marketing intern to learn, grow and succeed as part of a young and dynamic startup.
Position: Marketing assistant
- Design and execute email marketing activities
- Understand tools like Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Facebook Manager and MailChimp.
- Research about keywords to implement a proper SEO strategy in countries like Germany, France, UK, Ireland, Italy or Portugal
- Manage Social Media channels to talk and listen different audiences depending on the language.
- Make at least a basic use of tools like Photoshop and Illustrator to be able to translate existing graphic resources to other languages
- Research and contact media groups, bloggers, influencers... from different countries around europe with the goal of increase our presence and position our brand and product in those countries.
- Have a high level of English (spoken and written) and at least one (ideally two or three) of the following languages (German, French, Italian, Portuguese)
- Be close to be graduated in Marketing, Communications, PPRR or similar degree
- Interested in Brading positioning, B2B and B2C marketing, new technologies and mobile apps
- Understand marketing principles: test, optimise, refine, repeat
- Understand concepts like CPC, CPM, CPA, CTR.
- Understand concepts like SEO, SEM, ASO
- Understand concepts like Inbound and Outbound Marketing
- Understand why metrics are so important in Digital Marketing and able to analyze those metrics, propose and execute next actions
- Full time internship (40h week).
- 300€ monthly
- minimum stay 3 months, preferably 6 months