Our collaborator is a leading real estate portal in Spain. Their main goal is to offer to their clients a high quality service! Their large selection of accommodations includes luxury apartments with terrace and pool, studios for couples, larger apartments for families, flats and many more!
So are you looking for a internship in Madrid? This internship can help you develop your content management skills from more experiences professionals. It is an ideal opportunity to gain insight into a new and different market.
- Translation and revision of texts of the web page and the mobile applications with tools of assisted translation, complying with the norms of the copyright
- Terminology management: documentation, glossary maintenance
- Content management
- Advanced level of English
- Fluent level of either Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Norwegian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Organised and proactive, with capacity to work autonomously
- Have an interest in new technologies and the online world
- Knowledge of assisted translation tools would be a plus
- Degree related to Translation and Interpreting or languages would be a plus
- 450 €/montly
- 30 hours a week (6 hours a day, 4 days online and one day from the office)
- Start date: ASAP