Our collaborator is a B2B sports distributior located in Barcelona. They have a wide experience in the sport industry and a great passion for it. They are focused on highly added value brands and are proud of having a dedicated and committed team formed by enthusiastic professionals.
Our partner serves more than 550 clients placed in Spain, Portugal and Andorra and they work with the 3 main areas of: Winter, Performance and Outdoor sports.
They are seeking to hire an intern, willing to assist and develop the customer service and purchase department, learning the operations flow and needs of a national and international purchase and sales department. Dealing with sales representatives from all over Spain and Portugal, and suppliers from the US, Italy, Germany and France. Operating with a team of 20+ young people on a casual atmosphere. Through intense team working candidates will have to show their best positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Assist and develop the customer service and purchase department
- Learning the operations flow and needs of a national and international purchase and sales department
- Deal with national and Portuguese sales representatives
- Deal with suppliers from US, Italy, Germany and France
- Develop the tasks in team and individually providing the best positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Student in Business, International Trade or related studies
- Languages: Advanced Spanish and English. Other languages are a plus.
- Be organised, good companion, team member and SMILE! ;)
Free entrance, 8 hours a day, can be splitted freely, usually from 9h to 14h and 15h to 18h aprox
Casual, never a tie or high heels, sporty looks are welcome
- Monthly support of 400€
- Thursdays 1 hour of Yoga.
- Ping-pong, spinning bikes and a shower are there. Some of them do mountain bike at lunch time, other go swimming,etc.