Our collaborator is a company where angel investors, incubators and startups meet. This brand new company is taking advantage of a lot of resources such as co-working space, networking, mentoring and media exposure. The company is one of the winners of the most powerful Spanish accelerators and it has recently launched its beta platform and is ready to boost strategy in Europe. They are looking for a strategy intern to join their team.
Tasks of the Internship:
- Supporting the COO in the operative of Equity Crowdfunding laws and bureaucratic processes in Spain, UK, France, Germany, Belgium, and Italy.
- Close collaboration with COO developing the financial and legal strategy for the European investment market.
- Involvement in the Strategy discussions with the Management Team.
- Research of the stakeholders: customers and suppliers
- Assisting to the different courses that take place within Lanzadera Accelerator.
- Assisting to Crowdfunding meetings and events.
- 1h daily R&D of the industry.
- Business Administration or/and Law academic background (Degree or MSc).
- Languages required: English and Spanish, German /French is a plus
- Professional background: minimum of 6 months experience in another company and prove of high quality performance.
- Proactive, independent, goal-oriented, Startup passionate.
- 400 per month
- Student Internship Contract of 5-6 months (starting asap).
- Barcelona/Valencia office