Our collaborator is a modern language school with many different locations in Spain. They teach English in a modern, interesting and interactive way. The school prefers a conversational environment, in which the students learn how to use their new skills in actual conversations. The team is now looking for an intern to teach English to adults in their school located in Badalona (Barcelona), Spain.
- Teaching grammar and pronunciation
- Leading conversational classes
- Giving class feedback to students
- Native standard level of English
- Although teaching experience is not necessary (as full training will be provided), we need someone who is outgoing, sociable and a good team worker. Someone who students can trust.
However, the ideal candidate must be responsible, reliable and aware of their responsibilities.
20h/week with flexible schedule.
Minimum of 6 months, with the possibility of a temporary contract at the end of the internship.