Our partner is a language school located in the heart of Madrid. It was born after many years of teaching foreign languages and they have created an effective method of teaching. Their team come from different backgrounds and nationalities, and they are seeking to expand their multinational and energetic team of teachers by welcoming a dynamic and enthusiastic undergraduate or recent graduate student with previous teaching experience.
- Their method consists of a combination of theory and practice creating real-life situations.
- You shall be attentive to the students's needs and to correct grammar, improve pronunciation, enrich their
vocabulary and furnish them with an idiomatic fluency in their second or perhaps third language.
- Assisting classes for optimal results
- Aiding students with aspects such as pronunciation and grammar
- Enriching the students' knowledge in the English culture and values
- Facilitating activities such as group tasks
- Proficiency level of English language
- A2 level of Spanish language
- Studies related to education or languages
- Previous teaching experience is an advantage
- Patience as you will be spending time with small children
- Punctuality, seriousness, flexibility and good vibes
Internship hours: 30 hour/week
- To start now (minimum of 3 months stay) or
- September 2018- end June 2019