Our collaborator is a private investment group based in Madrid that has more than 20 years of experience. They invest in growing companies in which they have full confidence and help them grow through their knowledge and experience of the local market. They select companies according to responsibility criteria, placing emphasis on long-term profitability as well as on clear, measurable social impact, because they firmly believe that funds and companies with high ethical standards, additionally, present a greater economic return.
They are seeking to hire an intern, willing to assist and develop their knowledge of the FinTech (financial technology) sector, learning the mechanics and needs of trade, adding value and having fun at the same time. Diversity is strongly encouraged in the firm, and “being unique and different” will be significantly valued together with excellent analytical and interpersonal abilities and English as a mother tongue (strong Spanish in addition to this will be a great plus).
- Market research
- Support the marketing managers with the implementation of the marketing strategies
- Providing on request data to managers
- To analyze and get results and conclusions from data (company and industry analysis)
- Currently studying or just graduated from the university (business field)
- Analytical and market research capacity
- Proficiency level of English language
- Personality that stands out and that can bring diversity to the group beyond its function
- Minimum stay of 3 months (potentially could develop into more long term opportunities)
- Write blog articles in English (and ideally Spanish too)
- Paid 700 € per month
- Training in the field