Our collaborator is a flash sales company specialized in hotels. It is focused in luxury tourism all over Europe. It's a great opportunity for a student who is passionate about writing and the tourism sector. Barcelona is one of the most famous cities of Spain, the second largest city with 2 million inhabitants, capital of Catalonia, and in overall, an amazing place to do your internship.
- Production of daily newsletters sent by e-mail to the clients
- Programming (HTML): choosing and approving content and photos for the newsletter
- Coordinating with the marketing department and sales department to plan the e-mails and to select the content of the newsletters
- Making improvement proposals for the company
- French at a native standard level language and English intermediate, Spanish is a plus
- Studies related to business or tourism
- Good knowledge HTML & Photoshop
- Experience in marketing considered as a plus
- Responsible, motivated and extrovert personality
Production assistant position
- Online publishing of products: pricing, offer details, images etc.
- Translation of hotel/offer basic details from French
- Updating product information etc.
- Improvements on existing products and processes
- Proofreading product details prior to publishing (prices, text, overall consistency)
- Quality control and validation through coordination with the product managers
3. Get a taste for the world of business and in particular the E-commerce sector:
- Gain experience working for a relatively small yet fast-growing E-tourism company
- Work with and learn about the all the different departments and their functions
- Enrolled, or recently graduated from, a university (or equivalent) – must be able to obtain an internship / learning agreement
- English at a native standard level and good level of French
- Basic IT skills
- A basic knowledge of HTML is a bonus.
ASAP for at least for 3 months