Our collaborator is a primary school chain based all over Spain. They have opened exciting teaching assistance positions for motivated candidates with a "can do" attitude and with English as a native standard level. The schools are well-established and accredited institutions, being officially recognised by the Spanish government. They are seeking to expand their multinational and energetic team of assistants by welcoming a dynamic and enthusiastic undergraduate or recent graduate student with previous teaching experience. In this internship you will have the opportunity to develop your teaching skills by learning with experienced teachers and interact with spanish students, improving as well your spanish skills.
- Assisting classes for optimal results
- Aiding students with aspects such as pronunciation and grammar
- Enriching the students' knowledge in the English culture and values
- Facilitating activities such as group tasks.
- Proficiency level of English
- Knowledge of Spanish would be an advantage
- Previous teaching experience would be an advantage
Spanish health insurance and coverage for you whole stay.
Educational and career plan.
Being able to provide a training agreement.
Education or similar studies are a plus.
Eager to learn and interested in a teaching career.
Positions available for next academic year, Oct. 2019 - May 2020: all over Spain
Are you interested in this position? Apply here!