Our collaborator is an important price monitoring company for brands and retailers located in Barcelona, Spain. The company is currently working in more than 20 countries with multiple currencies and several markets. They are looking for new motivated people to support the sales team by nurturing their database of potential clients, prospecting and presenting their service mainly to eCommerce of the European Union.
They are looking for a customer-oriented care representative. This person will act as a liaison, providing product information and resolve any problems that their clients might face with accuracy and efficiency.
The target is to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction:
- Identify and assess customer’s needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right tools.
- Meet customer service team targets.
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time
limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Take the extra mile to engage customers.
- Education level: Higher education
- Great logical and analytical skills.
- Native or Advanced level of Spanish and English. Other European languages are a plus.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
- Excellent communication and skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Residing in Barcelona.
- Internship time from 09:00 - 18:00 (flexible timetable).
-The successful applicant will start from an internship level with the possibility of being
offered a full-time contract.